Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Best Book and Movie I Read/Watched in 2013

I saw the Thousander Club (another blog about books) did a post about the best books they read this year, and I decided I'll do the same. Only I'm going to try to choose one movie and one book. These may not have been published/released in 2013, but I read/watched them this year.

The Book:
Not a very easy decision. Thank goodness for goodreads, so I can see everything I've read! But my favorite book I read in 2013 is: Thr3e by Ted Dekker. As I was scrolling down my 'read' list I found myself looking for this book. It's kind of strange that my favorite should be a thriller, since I used to dislike them, but this book and the others by Dekker completely changed my opinion on that. Truly an eye-opener that I will definitely recommend and that changes your perspective on people completely.

The Movie:
Easiest decision ever, I've never loved a movie like I love this one: The Perks of Being a Wallflower. This movie is life-changing and every time I watch it it touches me and makes me feel so many emotions that I can't even describe. This is the first movie I can call my absolute favorite, and I'll always love it. You can also go read the post I have on my other blog about how this movie makes me feel...

The links are to my reviews of the book and the movie.

Also I based my choices on books/movies I watched/read for the first time this year and reviewed, not ones I've already read before I started blogging, or that I read for the second time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I'm always open to suggestions. Just no mean/vulgar comments please!