Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello, I love books! Okay...sorry...(sheepish smile, nerd face, facepalm and whatever) :P

Hello, and welcome to my blog! And I really don’t know why I started this post so lamely. Okay so here’s the deal. I'm a nerd and I know it (and I'm proud of it heehee). I love books, I’m obsessed with books. Books are my passion, my favorite pastime is reading and I can get lost in bookstore or library for a whole day. I cannot emphasize my love for books enough, but I’m going to try to keep it short and sweet. I also really like movies, so I will review those as well, just because I can! Now I am not going to limit my reviews to certain genres/age groups and I probably won’t review all the latest books and movies. I will review every book and movie I read and watch as I go along. So you will find everything from Twilight (yes Twihards, I will dedicate a tiny space of my blog to you sometime in the near future) to Jane Austen to Nancy Drew to Jeffrey Archer to I don’t know, anything, on here. Since I love reading, I have had a lot of practice, so I’m pretty fast, so I will probably be uploading quickly, depending of course on the length of the book etc. The movies, I’ll review as I watch them, so it depends on my schedule and when I have time to watch. My reviews will not have any spoilers as far as possible. I will not be telling you the story of the books or movies. I will simply be giving my opinion on the plot, the characters and so forth. I will provide a summary, either from the Internet or the back cover of the book/DVD if possible. I will also give suggestions as to who should read this, as well as my opinion on the appropriate age for both the movies and the books. Most of this is probably going to be my personal opinion, but I will try to give both the good and the bad on everything I review. Any suggestions on what I should review, what info you would like, or anything really is very welcome, as well as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. So now this post is getting way too long and if you read it this far you’re probably going ‘okay we get it’ so…one last thing. I love books! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I'm always open to suggestions. Just no mean/vulgar comments please!